Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The intro

To go from Nothing to something with in one year,is it possible? Hell yes it is. It all depends on how dedicated you are to making it happen.
My name is Joseph Ashmore I have some damn good ideas but unfortunately I have no certified education "on paper", or enough money to start anything big enough to make a substantial name for my self, my company, GGGent LLC, or my website www.gggent.com. Fortunately for me its #Tax_season, this is the come up i need to start what im doing. What am i doing? Im becoming a 24 year old millionaire!
 As of now my bank account has less than $100 in it, no cash in hand or pocket. Im working with chump change, alot of personal life time experiences which is going to get me to where im going. Don't forget I also got those damn good ideas i was previously talking about. Not trying to get religious or nothing like that but i also got faith that God is with me.
Dreams goals prays ican only hope i make them all come tru. #dedication

No comments:

Post a Comment