Thursday, June 13, 2013

Affilate Forum

squidjam

    HR 2
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
    Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:12 PM
    Okay...don't laugh.  :)

    I decided to sign up for a course by an affiliate marketing guru. I just had to see what the heck it was all about.

    I guess I've watched these people over the 16+ years I've been online, claiming that they make tons of money just by promoting products and reaping affiliate commissions and my curiosity got the best of me.
    http://www.highrankings.com/forum/index.php/topic/48331-is-affiliate-marketing-just-a-big-scam/

    (I'm almost positive if you clicked the link I have unintentionally affiliated)
    If you have any questions or comments, Ask Comment.
    If you know if I have just affiliated a link please let me know.
    ~Please & Thank You~

      No comments:

      Post a Comment