Thursday, March 21, 2013

The right Tools

Every job u have you need a specific tool. If u don't have that tool the job is either going to be impossible or extremely hard to get finished or even started. Your a dishwasher u need a brush and depending where u washing dishes u might even need a steel brush to get the tuff stuck shit off and cleaned.

If your like me and trying to make a million dollars within a year you probley wondering what type of tools you need. In my case my tool is a fully developed website (www.gggent.com). With out that I kno for a fact its not going to happen.
What do u do when u dont have the tool(s) already? You go out and make a half ass nigga rigged somthing and make it work till have enough money to get the real thing. This is where im at I have a half ass built website. This works because with this i can still talk about go out and promote it. Once i have it the right way the way i want it the right tool, the job will then be able to progress so much more faster.
My tool is a website on the internet, Yes the internet is my tool,
#The sky is no longer the limit!

No comments:

Post a Comment