Saturday, June 7, 2014

What can I do When Things Dont Go as Planned?

WHEN THINGS DON'T GO AS PLANNED WHAT CAN YOU DO?

When their is a problem find out what the real problem is, The Source of it. Your traffic stats are key in seeing what works and what doesn't. Do go look for failures and look at them as learning experiences.
You must learn from your mistakes.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW UNTIL 
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW"

Now that you know where your problems are go back and brainstorm on how you can go about doing it differently. TEST & TWEAK until you get your sales. Once you start to get your sales the next thing to do is find out how you got it. It is important to know how you got it so you can continue doing whatever it is you did over and over again. #StayPositive


Create Your Own Products! Many online millionaire marketers are making huge amounts of money marketing their own product. For example you make your own product you sell it for $100 you sell 1,000 of them you just made $100,000. some people "Guru's" are able to do this within one day. This is because they have huge list of customer/Email Address in their database to market to.

This will be me Selling my products (GGGent/IDEA Garbs- "clothing") for $100 I sell 1,000 products I make $100,000.  I am going to follow this game plan.

#Profiting $)

I




No comments:

Post a Comment